Compassionate, customized in home care is just a phone call away. Keystone In-Home Care is a locally owned and operated home caregiver agency aimed at fulfilling the daily needs of our local seniors who wish to remain in their homes. Whether it's engaging in conversation and companionship for a few hours a week or caring for those with Dementia on a round-the-clock basis, Keystone's compassionate and highly trained caregivers are there to provide the right care for your loved one.
From the initial contact, we will walk you through the difficult process of creating a care plan that will fit your needs or the needs of your family member. The initial contact includes an in-home assessment where we take into consideration your specific level of care as well as your surroundings to assure you needs are being met safely and satisfactorily. We then match your needs with a qualified caregiver. Keystone stands by their "Compatibility Guarantee" whereby we will schedule you with a different caregiver if you are not satisfied with one originally provided.
Keystone In-Home Care provides services in the Central Pennsylvania area including Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Adams, Cumberland and Dauphin counties. Services are provided up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — wherever home may be.
Receive a free, no obligation assessment right in your home with one of our experienced and professional caregivers
Activities of Daily Living
- Companionship and conversation
- General care and supervision
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing assistance
- Incontinence care and toileting
- Walking and transferring
- Personal grooming and skin care
- Medication reminders
- Sweeping and vacuuming
- Dusting and tidying rooms
- Washing and drying dishes
- Light cleaning and laundry
- Changing bed linens
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable and homey atmosphere
- Menu planning
- Meal preparation
- Eating assistance
- Adapting to dietary restrictions
- Grocery shopping
- Cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen area
- Doctor appointments
- Visiting family and friends
- Shopping and entertainment
- Personal appointments
- Hair and beauty salons
- Daily check-in phone call, not including weekends or holidays.
- Free information & referral services (financial, end-of-life care, physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Home safety tips and adaptation.
- Day surgery assistance
- Veteran’s aid and attendance program (provides care to qualifying veterans … please call for details)
Private Pay Home Care Programs
Living at home is a top priority for people who want to maintain their sense of dignity and independent lifestyle. This lifestyle can present some difficult challenges and stress for seniors and disabled individuals and their caregivers.
Our KIHC Lifestyles private in home care programs have been designed to help older adults and the disabled adapt to the challenges by assisting with the activities of daily living. One of our professional care coordinators will assess the needs and develop a comprehensive care plan that is customized to address those needs.
- KIHC Daily Living: Our Daily Living program has been designed to help older adults and the disabled by assisting with the Activities of Daily Living. Our trained caregivers assist those that are experiencing or showing signs of memory loss and other physical and cognitive functions... (Alzheimer's, Stroke, Diabetes, and Dementia to name a few)
- KIHC Active: Older adults and disabled individuals who have active lifestyles will benefit from wake-up and tuck-in services. Our trained caregivers can assist with morning, afternoon, and evening activities such as bathing, dressing, cooking, cleaning and medication reminders.
- KIHC Respite: Take that vacation your family has wanted to take, or take some much needed time off. Everyone needs a break! Our respite service will allow you to leave town for a few days or weeks and still have peace of mind that your parent or elderly family member is well cared for.
Government Home Care Programs
Keystone provides services in conjunction with several government programs including:
- Pennsylvania Aging Waiver Program is a long-term living program that provides older Pennsylvanians the help they need to live independently in their own homes and communities. Keystone is a partner provider for both Lancaster & York counties. Click here to learn more about the waiver program.
- Pennsylvania OPTIONS Program is an assessment service provided by the Area Agency on Aging for older adults to help the older person, their family, and providers determine what long-term living services best fit their needs. Click here to learn more about the OPTIONS program.
- Keystone participates as in the VA Referral Program which enables veterans to find a Home Health Aide as a part of an alternative to nursing home care, and as a way to get Respite Care at home for Veterans and their family caregiver. Click here to learn more.
Have Questions About Our Home Caregiver Services? Check Out our Frequently Asked Questions Page.
What Sets Us Apart?
Keystone In-Home Care has a unique combination of capabilities and services. You can be confident you (or your family member) will receive safe, compassionate, and individualized care. Our Plan of Care is developed by experienced professionals based upon your needs.
After you approve your Plan of Care, we match your requirements to the most qualified caregiver. You will be introduced to your caregiver by a member of the management team to ensure your satisfaction. We also conduct periodic in-home assessments to make certain you continue to be satisfied with your caregiver and the level of service you are receiving. Our Compatibility Guarantee promises that if for any reason you are not satisfied with your caregiver, we will replace them until you are satisfied.
Most importantly, we realize your needs change. Periodically, we will review your Plan of Care and make the necessary adjustments to maintain the proper level of care at the best value to you. You will always receive The Right Care for You™.