Keystone In-Home Care is your family's trusted companion and the leader in providing affordable personal in-home quality care and services for seniors and disabled individuals throughout Central Pennsylvania. Services are provided up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — wherever home may be.
For aging adults and disabled individuals, living at home is an important part of their quality of life and independence. Living independently at home can be overwhelming to them and present significant challenges to their family members and friends.
Keystone In-Home Care empowers seniors and the disabled to live independently at home and brings peace of mind to everyone touched by the aging process.
Our Care Coordination Team will help you create and implement a comprehensive plan of care designed specifically for you and your loved one.
Activities of Daily Living
- Companionship and conversation
- General care and supervision
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing assistance
- Incontinence care and toileting
- Walking and transferring
- Personal grooming and skin care
- Medication reminders
- Sweeping and vacuuming
- Dusting and tidying rooms
- Washing and drying dishes
- Light cleaning and laundry
- Changing bed linens
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable and homey atmosphere
- Menu planning
- Meal preparation
- Eating assistance
- Adapting to dietary restrictions
- Grocery shopping
- Cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen area
- Doctor appointments
- Visiting family and friends
- Shopping and entertainment
- Personal appointments
- Hair and beauty salons
- Daily check-in phone call, not including weekends or holidays.
- Free information & referral services (financial, end-of-life care, physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Home safety tips and adaptation.
- Day surgery assistance
- Veteran’s aid and attendance program (provides care to qualifying veterans … please call for details)
What Sets Us Apart?
Keystone In-Home Care has a unique combination of capabilities and services. You can be confident you (or your family member) will receive safe, compassionate, and individualized care. Our Plan of Care is developed by experienced professionals based upon your needs.
After you approve your Plan of Care, we match your requirements to the most qualified caregiver. You will be introduced to your caregiver by a member of the management team to ensure your satisfaction. We also conduct periodic in-home assessments to make certain you continue to be satisfied with your caregiver and the level of service you are receiving. Our Compatibility Guarantee promises that if for any reason you are not satisfied with your caregiver, we will replace them until you are satisfied.
Most importantly, we realize your needs change. Periodically, we will review your Plan of Care and make the necessary adjustments to maintain the proper level of care at the best value to you. You will always receive The Right Care for You™.